***WELCOME TO CONNEMARA***
IT’S A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE!
Important Information to Know:
- Please visit the Connemara website connemarahoa.com. Please register as a new user to have full access to vital information about being a Connemara resident. Some other information on this list can also be found by clicking New Resident link. You can also access other important residential info and forms via the Documents link.
- Please note the website also lists the names and contact info for our Board and Committee Chairs.
- Our neighborhood covenants are strictly enforced! They can be found on the website under the General Information link. Please take a few moments to familiarize yourself with them. Thank you.
- Connemara is an active participant in the Gwinnett County Police Department’s Neighborhood Watch Program, COPS. You can learn more by visiting the COPS link on our website. As well find out who the COPS block captain is for your street/area.
- If you have children, please make note of the Connemara Swim Team, the Connemarlins! Link found on the website. This is a great way for your children, and you, to meet the neighbors and make friends! No prior swimming experience is necessary.
- Please join the Connemara Community Page on Facebook. Here residents share important information regarding upcoming social events, lost pet photos, recommended home repair companies, local events, etc. It’s a wonderful source of information.
- Be sure to read our community news magazine, The Call, which is periodically issued throughout the year. It will be emailed to residents.
- Our social committee plans several events each year for families, children, and adults. Please join us at the next event! This is another great way to get to know your neighbors.
- This is an active tennis community with teams for all skill levels. Contact information can be found on the website on the Board link.
- Connemara is located in the award-winning Brookwood School Cluster; Gwin Oaks Elementary School (K-5), Five Forks Middle School (6-8), and Brookwood High School (9-12). More detailed information can be found under General Information on the site.
- Our local grocery stores are Publix, and Kroger. We also have Wal-Mart and Home Depot nearby. Five Forks Library is our local library located near Ronald Reagan Parkway and Five Forks Trickum Road.
Please let me know if we can assist you in any way, or answer any questions.
Lisa Inlow email@example.com
Connemara Welcome Committee