- Teaches citizens techniques to reduce the risk of being victimized at home and in public,
- Trains citizens on the importance of recognizing suspicious activites and how to report them,
- Allows neighbors to get to know one another and their routines, so that any “out of place” activity can be reported and investigated,
- A cohesive body of concerned citizens addressing issues that are of importance to the entire community.
- A vigilante force,
- A program designed for participants to take personal risks to prevent or intervene in crime,
- A program open only to members of the homeowner’s association,
- A 100% guarantee that crime will not occur in your neighborhood.
If you have any questions related to the C.O.P.S. program, please use the Contact Us link to send your C.O.P.S. representative an e-mail.