- Teaches citizens techniques to reduce the risk of being victimized at home and in public,
- Trains citizens on the importance of recognizing suspicious activites and how to report them,
- Allows neighbors to get to know one another and their routines, so that any “out of place” activity can be reported and investigated,
- A cohesive body of concerned citizens addressing issues that are of importance to the entire community.
- A vigilante force,
- A program designed for participants to take personal risks to prevent or intervene in crime,
- A program open only to members of the homeowner’s association,
- A 100% guarantee that crime will not occur in your neighborhood.
If you have any questions related to the C.O.P.S. program, please use the Contact Us link to send your C.O.P.S. representative an e-mail.
Our mandatory annual COPS meeting is scheduled for October 6th at 7pm. Due to Covid-19 this year’s meeting will be held on Zoom. The log-in info is as follows:
(I think using https://zoom.us.join will get you to the page to enter the meeting ID and passcode)
Meeting ID: 971 1260 2694
We need to have at least 50% of households represented on the call otherwise the meeting won’t count as an annual meeting. This is a great opportunity you to ask about what is going on in the surrounding community, tips for crime prevention, etc.