It is considered a party if a resident brings more than 5 swimmers with them to the pool. Pool parties need to be scheduled in advance with Mr. Klar email@example.com). Failing to do this in advance, you will be asked to leave the pool area while we attempt to bring in another guard - at your expense. The number of lifeguards quoted to you will be determined on the quantity of swimmers and type of party you are holding. (i.e. it is a far greater safety concern for a class of 1st graders, than the Brookwood HS Swim Team).
During pool hours (11am to 9pm)
- Pool parties may be held during normal pool hours (11am-9pm) as long as the number of total swimmers does not exceed 20.
- Additional life guard coverage is required when there are more than 5 swimmers.
- Parties are limited to 3 hours maximum.
- There can only be one party at a time.
- The cost, per lifeguard, is $20/hr with the check payable to “Connemara HOA”.
Copyright © by Connemara. All Right Reserved.
Published on: 2014-06-12 (1622 reads)