Welcome to Connemara! Please use this website to access vital information about being a homeowner in Connemara. The comments below should help you navigate the site as well as provide information about our local community that might prove helpful to you.
- Important residential information and forms can be accessed via the siteís Documents link.
- Please note the site also lists the names and contact information for our Board and Committee Chairs.
- Our neighborhood covenants are strictly enforced. They can be found on the website under the General Information link. Please take a few minutes to get familiar with them. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ALL LEASES OR LEASING MUST BE PREAPPROVED BY THE BOARD. ALSO ALL EXTERIOR MODIFICATIONS OF HOMES OR LANDSCAPE CHANGES MUST BE PREAPPROVED BY THE DESIGN REVIEW COMMITTEE.
- Connemara is an active participant in the Gwinnett County Police Departmentís neighborhood watch program, COPS. There is a COPS link on our website where you can learn more about the COPS Program and who the block captain is for your area.
- If you have children, please make note of the Connemara Swim team link on the website. This is a great way for your children to make friends! No prior swimming experience required!
- If you are a user of Facebook, you are invited to join the Connemara HOA group where residents share important information about upcoming social activities, lost pet photos, information pertaining to our local community, and other interesting tidbits.
- Be on the lookout for our neighborhood newsletter, The Call, which is periodically issued throughout the year. It will be sent directly to your home.
- Our Social Committee plans several events each year for families and adults. We welcome you to join us at the next event. Another great way to get to know your neighbors!
- This is an active tennis community with teams for all skill levels. If you are interested in joining a team, please contact the Tennis Committee Chair, whose information can be found by clicking on the Board link on our website.
- Connemara is located in the Brookwood school cluster. Our award-winning schools are Gwin Oaks Elementary, Five Forks Middle and Brookwood High School. More detailed information can be found under the General Information link on our website.
- Our local grocery stores are Publix and Kroger. We also have a Wal-Mart and Home Depot nearby.
Welcome Committee contact information:
Please feel free to call us if you have any questions or if we can help you in any way.
Copyright © by Connemara. All Right Reserved.
Published on: 2014-04-24 (5030 reads)